Google language translator
I`m sitting at my desk in my office and thinking to myself how do I get my team out of this predicament. I have the royal family of Abu Dhabi breathing down my neck and the papers that just won`t leave me alone.
My Course of Action:
1) Go back to basic`s. Get the team playing basic football, one-two training programs that sort of thing. Tell anyone if they can`t perform on every occasion then the exit door will be looming.
2) Place Michael Ball, Darius Vassell and Gelson Fernandes on the transfer list, and tell Danny Mills to go out and earn his money by releasing him. (Beware Channel 5 viewers)
3) Start the Ball rolling on possible deals for:
– Kolo Toure (£8 million)
– Yaya Toure (£24 million)
– David Villa ( £50 million)
– Shay Given (10 million)
– Michael Owen (8.5 million)
4) Start producing some sort of Wining Mentality and instead of blaming the players every week, I will encourage them and believe in them.
After this I can sit back and watch my team cruise up the table and by the end of the year, we can be happy and reflect on a good year after finishing in the top 6.
My Team after January:
Zabaleta, Richards, Toure, Bridge
SWP, Toure, Ireland, Robinho
See why are these manager`s paid so much money, in my opinion it`s rather easy.
Joking aside, If you where Mark Hughes what would you do? Would you have the patience to sit through the hard times, or would you walk knowing that you tried? Who would you look to bring in? The Bellamy`s, The Nolan`s of the game or such talent as The Villa`s and The Owen’s of this world.
Have your say on our forums or in the comment box below.