Google language translator
1. We’re heading into December, and Fulham sit in tenth place in a tight Premier League which holds no margin for error points wise. How’s it all going under Roy Hodgson?
It`s going fine. After our great escape of last season, an escape whereby we thought we were all doomed, Roy has built on what he achieved in keeping us up and has made us a tighter unit defensively. He`s also splashed the cash on two quality front guys (but obviously not as much as you rich lot) and our home form is on a par with the best in the division. These are certainly happier times down by the river.
2. How do you rate Fulham’s transfer signings from this past summer and do you expect to strengthen the squad next month?
Our signings have done great. Up front Bobby Zamora and Andrew Johnson are starting to establish a good partnership although, to be honest, we could do with a few more goals from them.
In goal, Mark Schwarzer has taken on a new lease of life since leaving Middlesbrough and is having a splendid season whilst John Pantsil has shown that he`s fearless and didn`t quite fulfill his potential at Upton Park.
Probably the only one who hasn`t hit the right spot so far is Zoltan Gera, but he`ll come good!
3. Even though you are finding some defensive steel this season, only West Brom have scored less goals than you. Why is that? Cause for concern?
Our away form is the main reason, we`ve not won and we`ve only scored twice but we`re confident that`ll soon change especially, later in the season, when we come to your place and score another three.
4. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
Relax with a beer, you`re a few season`s off being anywhere near the top four and don`t forget, at home, we`ve already seen off one of the big four, Arsenal, but then again you did as well didn`t you!
5. Who of Manchester City’s own young squad would you love to see in a Fulham shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
Can we borrow Robinho please? As for someone going the other way, Chris Baird will do for me!
6. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely…
I`d bring in a wage cap to sort you lot out and the other rich clubs. I`d introduce safe standing areas and I`d sort out ticket prices once and for all! Will that do?
7. Go on then. Saturday’s result?
You`ve not got a chance lads, it`ll be 2-1 to Fulham!
Many thanks and respect going out to Andrew and the Vital Fulham team.
VITAL MC INFO:
– When the first whistle blows, don’t forget to join the Vital MC Community on our popular Live Match Thread in the Forums on match days.
Vital Manchester City is growing fast and there’s more to come – Be Here Now and join our worldwide community.