For the first time ever on Vital Manchester City we are going to run a Secret Santa. Only those who are registered on the site are eligible.
It’s that time of the year, the time to get ready for the holidays, to spend with friends and family and the time to give and receive gifts. Therefore, in an effort to bring a smile to a few faces I’m prepared to put my neck on the line and run the said Secret Santa.
If you would like to participate, you have to meet the following requirements:
* You must be a VMC member
* You must have a valid address and phone number
*You must be able to post your item by December 18th for it to be at its intended destination by December 21st
* If you live outside of the UK it is your responsibility to check the last Christmas post so the present arrives at the intended destination before Dec 21st. The same goes for those of you who send a present to other parts of the world.
* You must honour your promise to keep to the rules
* My suggestion is that you spend no more than £10 or equivalent in your own currency on a present. The choice of course is yours
* Try and make the present amusing but not offensive
* Closing date to register your details is Wednesday November 11th
Are you interested?
If you are can I ask that you email me (click the envelope next to my name at the top of the front page) leaving your username, real name, address and telephone number and title the email, Secret Santa Signup. I promise not to disclose your details to anyone.
If we have enough to make the Secret Santa worthwhile, on the closing date mentioned above I’ll put all of the names into a hat and draw them out one-by-one. Once completed I’ll contact everyone with their chosen Secret Santa, and then I will of course delete everyone’s personal details.
This will NOT work without you. Give it a try, why not, its fun.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comments section directly below this article.